AKG C535 EB - Classic Cardioid Vocal and Instrument Condenser Mic
THE professional vocal/instrument microphone from AKG for stage and studio use, the C 535 EB provides the ultimate combination of excellent, highly detailed audio and exceptional ruggedness. Perfect weight distribution ensures fatigue-free handling – another asset for discriminating vocalists! Bass cut/rolloff filters and a switchable pre-attenuation pad let you match the frequency response and output level to the most diverse recording and onstage miking situations. The C 535 EB is one of the great, legendary microphones.
| $ 375.00 |
(save 32% off RRP)
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-63 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/144 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 14 dB, switchable
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 100 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=600 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
- Powering: approx. 1 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz.
- Shipping weight: 800 g / 1.8 lbs.