Alesis HD24 - 24 Track Hard Disk Recorder
The HD24 is the world's first 24-track hard disk recorder designed to fit into any ADAT environment and match ADAT's legendary performance and affordability.
The HD24 is built exclusively for the purpose of recording music instead of data, resulting in remarkable stability and performance. HD24 enables engineers to record up to 24 tracks of high-resolution 24-bit recording at 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates.
Two hot-swappable media bays provide convenient access to recording drives and allow data backup in minutes. You can edit tracks internally or easily transfer to computer via an Ethernet connection.
The HD24 features ADAT Optical and ADAT Sync, enabling it to work efficiently with existing systems. It offers the same exceptional user-friendly interface ADAT users have come to expect.
The HD24 can be upgraded to HR24XR with the EC2 module. This user-installable option replaces the A/D and D/A converters with the renowned AKM converters used in the acclaimed MasterLink. EC2 improves performance at all sample rates and also expands analog and digital-input compatibility to include 88.2 and 96 kHz sample resolutions.
The HD24 packs 24 channels of digital audio I/O into a single-unit recorder that easily fits into any environment.
Alesis reinvents digital recording. Again.
| $ 2799.00 |
(save 7% off RRP)
SpecificationsFeatures24-track, 24-bit digital audio recording (12 tracks at 96kHz with EC2 optional updgrade)24 analog inputs (1/4" TRS) 24 analog outputs (1/4" TRS) 24-channel ADAT Optical I/ODual recording bays utilize standard, low-cost, removable IDE computer drivesInstant random access to audio using ADAT/FST™ (File Streaming Technology) Internal editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, and track-move with undoMultiple units can be synchronized to create a larger systemEasily integrated into an existing ADAT systemEthernet port enables computer connectionMIDI I/O, MTC outADAT Sync in/outWord Clock in
- Caddy 1: 40GB HD
- Caddy 2: empty
- Caddies can be fitted with IDE/EIDE/ATA drive at 5,400/7,200/10,000 RPM up to 2TB
- 24 tracks at 24-bit, 44.1 or 48
- 12 tracks at 88.2 or 96 kHz with optional EC2 upgrade
- Analog: 24 24-bit inputs, 24 24-bit outputs (1/4" TRS, +4dBu)
- Digital: 24-channel I/O via 3 ADAT Optical inputs and 3 ADAT Optical outputs
- Other: MIDI in/out. Alesis Sync in/out (DB-9). Word Clock input (BNC, 75). Footswitch jack for punch in/out (1/4"). LRC input for traditional wired remote (1/4"). 10 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
POWER & DIMENSIONS
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz +0/–1dB
- Dynamic range: 103dB A/D, >103dB D/A (A-weighted)
- Distortion: <0.003% THD+N. Input levels: nominal +4dBu, maximum +19dBu
- Pitch control: +100 cents/–200 cents, min-max 30–50kHz (30–100kHz with version 2.0)
- Power: 90-230V AC, 60W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.09" x 19" x 17" (127mm x 483mm x 432mm), 3U rackmount
- Weight: 20lbs (9.07kg)