Alesis MultiMix 8 - High Resolution 8-Channel USB 2.0 Mixer
The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 mixer provides USB 2.0 technology for ultra–fast, low–latency, 24–bit/44.1–96kHz (with high–end A/D and D/A conversion) multi–channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low–noise analog electronics, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 mixer lets users take advantage of 100 studio–grade 28–bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 mixer makes recording high–quality audio to your computer fast and easy. The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 mixer is also bundled with award–winning Cubase LE software for instant creativity right out of the box!
| $ 499.00 |
(save 14% off RRP)
- 10-direct outputs to your computer for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- High–gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4” balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4”
- Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- Switchable 75Hz high pass filters
- 100 onboard 28-bit preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi–effects
- 3–band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4” balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- 24–bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high–end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 Audio interface
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- USB Cable
- Software CD
- User Manual
- Mac: OS X
- Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- USB port
Alesis USB 2.0 mixers do not currently support Mac OS 10.5.6. OS 10.5.5 and earlier versions still work without problem and we are working with Apple on a solution.