Avid C600 USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools SE
The next-generation Fast Track C600 redefines the role of the audio interface in your creative process. With re-assignable transport controls and an assignable Multi button, you'll stay in the creative flow by performing critical tasks without touching a mouse. For example, press the Multi button once to start recording, a second time to stop and return to where you started, and a third time to capture another take. Imagine the possibilities of programming any sequence of up to eight steps—for any software program that supports ASCII key commands—or use the convenient preset workflows with Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Live, and Reason.
Tired of tracking vocals and instruments dry? To inspire great performances without taxing your CPU, the onboard MX Core DSP technology gives you reverb or delay on the headphone outputs with the turn of a single knob. Setting up inspiring headphone mixes has never been easier. The MX Core mixer also provides sophisticated channel-routing options—accessible via an intuitive control panel.
If you've been looking for an easy way to A/B your mixes on multiple sets of speakers, Fast Track C600 is the answer. There's no need to purchase additional hardware—the built-in monitor management system makes it easy to audition your mixes on up to three sets of studio monitors (or two sets of monitors and a subwoofer). So you'll know that your final mixes will sound great on any speakers
The Fast Track C-series leverages technology from our higher-end products to deliver the best-sounding M-Audio interface line ever. We paid attention to every detail—from the shortest possible signal paths to boutique-quality preamps, superior converters, and other high-end components—to ensure that your sound will remain true to the source.
Whether you usually track vocals or an ensemble, you're likely to need multiple headphone mixes. Fast Track C600 has two completely independent headphone outputs so you can take advantage of the DSP mixer's powerful routing and effects options to create the right mix for your performers—complete with reverb and delay.
The included Pro Tools® SE software makes it easy to create polished productions with 24 audio and virtual instrument tracks, over 100 virtual instruments, and EQ, reverb, and other effects.
| $ 389.00 |
(save 29% off RRP)
- Ensure your recordings sound amazing with pristine, 24-bit/96 kHz audio fidelity
- 6-input/8-output design lets you capture and play back many sources
- 4 high-quality mic/line combo preamps on rear panel 2 front-panel 1/4" instrument inputs
- 20 dB pad on each preamp for capturing hotter signals without distortion
- Phantom power for condenser microphones 6 balanced analog outputs with monitor management (speaker switching) system
- 2 discrete headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- S/PDIF digital I/O 1x1 MIDI I/O
- Inspire great performances using the near-zero latency monitor mixer with built-in reverb and delay effects
- Customize the recording experience for individual performers by creating unique monitor mixes for each headphone output
- Verify that your mixes sound great—and translate well—by connecting up to 3 sets of studio monitors (or 2 sets of monitors and a subwoofer) and easily switching between them
- Get immediate access to the most commonly used controls
- Master volume and headphone output knobs
- Speaker select 5 re-assignable transport controls 1 assignable Multi button
- Start making music immediately with the included Pro Tools SE music creation software
- Enjoy the flexibility to record with Pro Tools** and other popular music software thanks to full ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME, and Core Audio support
- Power via USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible) or the included AC adapter