Blue Microphones Snowball - USB Desktop Condenser Mic
Finally, a USB mic that's not only easy to use, but sounds as good on your desktop as it does in a professional recording studio. Meet the Snowball; the world's first professional USB mic.
Whether you're recording a guitar at your kitchen table or a complete band in the studio, the Snowball can capture it with detail unheard of before in a USB mic.
Blue Microphones is very excited to announce that, with the new iOS 4.3 update, Apple's camera connection kit now allows the Snowball and Snowflake USB mics to be used on iPad! Now you can get Blue's studio-quality audio on your iPad with any recording app, including FiRe, GarageBand, Blue FiRe and more!
Yes! You can use Snowball with iPad! Go
| $ 120.00 |
(save 20% off RRP)
The Snowball is a direct plug n' play mic that connects to either a Mac or PC - no additional software is needed. With its dual capsule design and unique three-pattern switch (cardioid, cardioid with -10dB pad and omni), the Snowball can handle everything from soft vocals to the loudest garage band - and it's ideal for podcasting.
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient w/ USB Digital Output
- Polar Patterns: Omnidirectional or Cardioid
- Sample/Word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- Frequency Response: Position 1-3: 40-18kHz
- Dimensions: 325mm (circumference)
- Weight: 460g
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional - USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX - USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)