CAD GXL-2200 Large Diaphragm Condenser with Internal HPF
The GXL2200 is a large diameter fixed cardioid pattern condenser microphone. High sensitivity and low distortion make this microphone an ideal candidate for recording broadcast sound reinforcement including vocal and instrument applications. The capsule in the GXL2200 features a 1 gold vapor deposited diaphragm. The GXL2200 requires standard 48 Volt phantom power The GXL2200 comes with a swivel mount that will fit any standard 5/8 x 27 threaded microphone stand. The swivel mount can be removed by unscrewing the knurled ring on the bottom of the microphone. The GXL2200 microphones are audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones offering an exceptional level of value.
| Call or e-mail us for the best available price
1300 785 205 or (08) 8339 1000
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Finish: Nickel
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Dimensions: 2.17" x 7.72" (55mm x 196mm), Mic onlyWeight: 14.1 oz. (400 grams), Mic only