Crown CM-311A Headset Microphone
"The only headset microphone," the CM-311A features Crown's patented Differoid technology to provide full, clear and distortion-free sound. Lightweight, rugged and comfortable headband and mic boom are adjustable.
The CM-311A includes battery/phantom powered beltpack with programmable mute switch (push-on/off, momentary off, or momentary on (and male 3-pin XLR-type output).
Requires 18-48V phantom power or 9V battery.
| $ 499.00 |
(save 29% off RRP)
- TYPE: Headset Microphone with beltpack
- ELEMENT: Electret Condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50Hz - 17KHz
- IMPEDENCE: 75 Ohms balanced. Recommended minimum load impedence 1000
- SIGNAL TO NOISE: 68dB at 94dB SPL
- MAXIMUM SPL: 148dB SPL at the microphone produces 3% THD
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9V DC internal alkaline battery or 18-48V phantom
- WEIGHT: Head-worn mic - 61g, CM-311A belt pack and battery - 173g
- CONNECTOR: 3-pin XLR type
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Microphone carrying case, WS-6 foam pop filter,
- BATTERY LIFE: 85 hours
- DIMENSIONS: Headband 5.5-in. (13.97 cm) diameter, adjustable Boom
approximately 7 in. (17.78 cm) x 3 in. (7.62 cm)