Digitech HardWire HT-2 - Chromatic Tuner with True Bypass
HT-2 Chromatic Tuner is the cornerstone to the HardWire pedal chain. Because the tuner is the first thing in your signal chain, it cannot affect your tone. When the HardWire Chromatic Tuner is on, you can count on it being precise, and when it’s off, you can count on it being out of way—truly the best of both worlds. HardWire pedals modify your guitar tone only when you want. HardWire pedals add pure effects when they’re on and don’t add noise when they’re off—truly the best of both worlds. And if you happen to lose power to HardWire pedals in the middle of a performance, you can keep playing because HardWire pedals switch to True Bypass mode until power is restored.
HardWire pedals preserve guitar tone because they operate at a significantly higher voltage than your standard pedals. HardWire pedals get the most out of hot guitar pickups and perform flawlessly in the high voltage environment of an amplifier effects loop. HardWire pedals are designed for the touring musician. Unique Stomplock™ guards prevent controls from being kicked and your tone from being changed. Each HardWire pedal includes custom-cut Velcro® pads to fasten it to a pedalboard and green gaffer tape for the actuator label and see the pedal in the most adverse stage lighting conditions.
| Call or e-mail us for the best available price
1300 785 205 or (08) 8339 1000
- High-accuracy (less than +/- 1 cent), stable tuning with blue In Tune LED
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories. Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting. Custom-cut Velcro® pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard.
- Instrument/Guitar Input: 1/4” Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Output: ¼” Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- US and Canada: 120 VAC, 60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 120
- Japan: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 100
- Europe: 230 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 230
- UK: 240 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 240
- Power Input: 9 VDC
- Power Consumption: 365mW
- Battery: Single 9 VDC
- Battery Life: 9 hours
- Dimensions: 4” Width x 5.5” Length x 2.6” Height
- Weight: 1.3 lbs