Digitech HardWire TL-2 - Metal Distortion Pedal with True Bypass
The TL-2 Metal Distortion has two high-gain amp tone circuits at your disposal. Tight Mode gives you a responsive, percussive low end with smooth high frequencies. Loose Mode features a low EQ that best suits detuned guitars and produces a massive amount of low end thump. As with all HardWire pedals, the TL-2 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour. HardWire pedals modify your guitar tone only when you want. The ability to add pure effects when they’re on and don’t add noise when they’re off are truly the best of both worlds. And if you happen to lose power to HardWire pedals in the middle of a performance, you can keep playing because HardWire pedals switch to True Bypass mode until power is restored.
HardWire pedals preserve guitar tone because they operate at a significantly higher voltage than your standard pedals. HardWire pedals get the most out of hot guitar pickups and perform flawlessly in the high voltage environment of an amplifier effects loop. HardWire pedals guarantee constant effects performance throughout the life of the battery and prevent tone loss because they operate at a steady voltage—independent of decaying battery voltage. HardWire pedals are designed for the touring musician. Unique Stomplock™ guards prevent controls from being kicked and your tone from being changed. Each HardWire pedal includes custom-cut Velcro® pads to fasten it to a pedalboard and green gaffer tape for the actuator label and see the pedal in the most adverse stage lighting conditions.
| Call or e-mail us for the best available price
1300 785 205 or (08) 8339 1000
- 2 Modes of operation: Tight and Loose. Tight Mode has a tight, percussive low end. Loose Mode suits detuned guitars.
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass.
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction.
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories: Stomplock™ knob guards lock your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage. Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting. Custom-cut Velcro® pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard.
- Instrument/Guitar Input: 1/4” Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Output: ¼” Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- US and Canada: 120 VAC, 60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 120
- Japan: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 100
- Europe: 230 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 230
- UK: 240 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R - 240
- Power Input: 9 VDC 200mA
- Power Consumption: 220mW
- Battery Type: Single 9 VDC
- Battery Life: 14 Hours
- Dimensions: 4” Width x 5.5” Length x 2.6” Height
- Weight: 1.3 lbs