Edirol M-10MX Portable 10-Channel Battery Powered Mixer
Almost small enough to put in your pocket, this handy mixer is built to EDIROL’s high standards, and it’s ready to travel. With a choice of 1/4" and RCA inputs and outputs, the M-10MX lets you mix wherever you go. The M-10MX comes with an AC adaptor, but it can also operate on battery power (four AA batteries). Thanks to its compact body and battery operation, the M-10MX is an excellent tool for location video and/or field recording, live mixing and even podcasting with the EDIROL R-09.
Connect a wide range of audio devices to the M-10MX, including dynamic microphones, musical instruments, consumer audio devices, video equipment and audio interfaces for computer audio. The M-10MX’s versatile back panel offers 1/4" and RCA input and output ports, plus a dedicated plug-in powered, stereo electret condenser microphone jack, suitable for use with mics such as the EDIROL CS-15. For outputs, two TRS impedance balanced 1/4" phone jacks are provided. The M-10MX is also equipped with both coaxial and optical S/PDIF 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs, which means you can connect it directly to the S/PDIF digital input of any audio interface, such as the EDIROL UA- or FA-series units for recording and mixing entirely in the digital domain.
| $ 179.00 |
(save 10% off RRP)
- Compact and portable, perfect for mobile/field use
- Wide range of analog inputs and outputs, including 2 TRS 1/4" output jacks
- 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF coaxial and optical outputs
- Battery or AC power (AC adaptor included)
Number of Channels
- 10 in 2 out
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48.0/96.0 kHz
- Signal Processing: 24 bits
- DC 9 V (AC adaptor), Alkaline dry battery LR6 (AA) type x 4
- 250 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: 6 hours (Power save mode: On), 4 hours (Power save mode: Off) These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- 181.2 (W) x 107.5 (D) x 54.0 (H) mm
- 7-3/16 (W) x 4-1/4 (D) x 2-1/8 (H) inches
- 393 g / 14 oz