Edirol UA-4FX - Dual Channel USB Audio-MIDI Interface 24-bit 96kHz
An international top-seller for years, Edirol’s UA-series interfaces brought amazing value to computer-recording enthusiasts. Today, Edirol pushes the price/performance envelope again with the new UA-4FX. The portable USB audio/MIDI interface sets a new standard for affordable interfaces with its ultra-fast, low-latency audio & MIDI performance, 24/96 audio resolution, phantom-powered XLR mic input, and built-in effects — including a COSM® tube MIC preamp simulator for fattening up your tracks.
The UA-4FX also includes a copy of Cakewalk’s SONAR LE recording software and Edirol Virtual Sound Canvas plug-in (PC), making it a true all-in-one recording solution at an incredibly low price. Great audio is only part of what makes the UA-4FX a star performer. Connect your synths, modules, and controllers via MIDI, and enjoy ultra-fast, stable performance thanks to Edirol’s FPT (Fast Processing Transmission) technology. A single USB cable provides both the MIDI and audio links between your computer and the UA-4FX.
| (SPECIAL $199.00) |
(save 33% off RRP)
- USB audio interface with up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- 14 types of powerful, easy-to-use onboard effects, including COSM tube mic-preamp simulator
- XLR input with phantom power, Hi-Z guitar/dynamic mic input
- USB bus powered, no AC adapter required
- MIDI I/O with FPT (Fast Processing Technology) for fast, stable performance
- Supports WDM, ASIO 2.0, and Mac OS X Core Audio
- Cakewalk SONAR LE and Edirol Virtual Sound Canvas plug-in included (PC)
- Dolby Digital or DTS 5.1 surround compatibility via S/PDIF output (Windows XP)