Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP - 16x8 FireWire Audio Interface
The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP is Focusrite’s latest 16 In / 8 Out FireWire audio interface, featuring real-time DSP-powered tracking and mixing solutions tailor-made for the modern home studio environment. Alongside DSP-powered Compression and EQ for latency-free tracking and ‘comfort’ reverb, is VRM; a Virtual Reference Monitoring technology that lets you hear your mix in different environments, through different speakers and from different positions, all just using headphones. VRM overcomes the major obstacle for mixing with headphones by giving you multiple perspectives on your mix, as if you were listening through speakers.
The two Focusrite pre-amps capture every subtle nuance of your sound whilst ensuring low noise and distortion. Meanwhile, high-quality digital conversion and JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains. Saffire PRO 24 DSP’s other real-time DSP-powered effects also exhibit Focusrite’s uncompromised approach to audio quality. EQ, Compression and ‘Comfort’ Reverb sonically derived from the ‘Focusrite Plug-in Suite’ (also included as VST/AU plug-ins) are all integrated within the Saffire Mix Control software, providing professional latency-free tools for tracking and monitoring.
| $ 430.00 |
(save 38% off RRP)
- VRM Virtual Reference Monitoring
- Two High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
- Onboard DSP-powered, latency-free tracking and mixing tools
- High Quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire Interface
- Total I/O Count of 16 Inputs and 8 Outputs
- Saffire Mix Control Zero-latency DSP Mixer/Router
- Royalty-free loops and samples, a full-fledged Novation soft-synth and Ableton Live 7 Lite
- Focusrite VST/AU Plug-in Suite, for use in the mix
- Front panel 5-LED metering
- Two dedicated front-panel headphone busses
- Bus-powered for a tidy mobile recording rig