MOTU 24 I-O Core System PCIx - 24-Channel 24-Bit Audio Interface
The MOTU Audio 24 I/O interface fulfills the promise of host-based hard disk recording: to record, edit, mix process, and master multitrack recording projects entirely inside the computer. It provides 24 high quality, 24-bit/96kHz analog inputs and outputs in a cost effective, single rack space package, allowing you to connect and record from 24 simultaneous analog sources. The package ships with a standard PCI-x card.
The PCI-424 card features a powerful DSP chip dedicated to creating a custom tailored monitor mix of up to 96 channels of 96kHz audio. Because the mixing takes place on the card itself, instead of making the round trip from the PCI bus to the host processor, the system provides the same near-zero latency performance as today's latest digital mixers. CueMix DSP completely eliminates the buffer latency associated with monitoring on host-based systems. Because the DSP is mixing for you, your computer's CPU is free for other tasks. The 24 I/O can be purchased as an expander for an existing PCI-424-based MOTU Audio System, or as a core system which includes the PCI-424 card and Audiodesk workstation software. Regardless of which software you use, the 24 I/O's unique and efficient driver design produces optimum performance. Compatible with all major DAW platforms.
| $ 1729.00 |
(save 14% off RRP)
- Expandable - connect up to four 24I/O units to a PCI-424 audio card for a total of 96 inputs and outputs. Use as many simultaneous channels as host software and computer allow.
- 100% compatible with all MOTU Audio Wire interfaces. Mix and match MOTU audio interfaces (up to four at once) to meet your exact I/O needs.
- ASIO drivers for Mac OS and Windows - provides multi-channel 24-bit I/O for all leading ASIO-compliant audio software on both computer platforms.
- Multichannel WDM driver - provides simultaneous inputs/outputs for all Windows audio applications that support standard WDM and multi-channel Wave drivers.
- 100% compatible with VST, MAS, Premiere, DirectX, and all other host-based native plug-in formats supported by today's popular audio programs. Does not require proprietary plug-ins.
- Word clock - resolves to time code or any other external time base via MOTU's Digital Timepiece synchronizer or any other standard digital audio synchronization device.
- Resolves directly to SMPTE time code (LTC) with fast lock-up and sub-frame accuracy.
- 24 analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- 16, 20 and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz kHz
- ADAT sync input on PCI-424 card
- Word clock
- Includes cross-platform PCI-424 card
Software Compatibility - Mac OSX
- Digital Performer
- Soundtrack Pro
Software Compatibility - Windows
- Cool Edit Pro
- Sound Forge