MOTU HD192 Expansion I-O
The HD192 uses the same PCI-424 card as the 2408mk3. You can connect up to four audio interfaces to a PCI-424 in any combination to create a system that fits your needs.
The PCI-424 card included with HD192 core systems is fully compatible with legacy MOTU interfaces originally designed for the PCI-324 card. Connect any MOTU PCI interface, including the 2408mk3, 2408mkII, 2408, 1296, 1224, 1296, and 308. Mix and match new and legacy interfaces as you please. All connected interfaces can take full advantage of the PCI-424's CueMix DSP features.
| $ 1829.00 |
(save 13% off RRP)
- Twelve channels of +4, balanced, 192-kHz 24-bit analog inputs and outputs using XLR jacks.
- AES/EBU digital I/O
- 19-segment LED meters on every input and output
- 16, 20 and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192-kHz
- Word clock in and out
- Dedicated word clock input for AES/EBU I/O
- AudioWire connector for PCI-424 audio card
- A-weighted dynamic range 120dB
- THD+N of 0.00056% (-106dB)
- R/CORE transformers for efficient, low-heat operation with virtually no magnetic interference or acoustic hum