Mipro ACT707SE-BP - Lavalier UHF Wireless Microphone Package
The ACT707SE-HH wireless microphone package includes the ACT707SE UHF Single-Channel Diversity Receiver, the ACT707TE Belt-pack transmitter, and the MU53S lapel microphone.
MIPRO is an industry leading manufacturer of innovative wireless microphone systems. Therefore, it is no accident that its ACT series boasts many unique, performance-enhancing features. No other brand can match the innovative features of MIPRO's AutoScan and ACT (Automatic Channel Targetting) technology which provide the easiest and fastest channel set-up in the industry. ACT systems are built to handle tough conditions, deliver superb AF performance and RF reliability, meaning that they can confidently be used in wide variety of professional venues and applications.
| $ 649.00 |
(save 13% off RRP)
ACT-707SE UHF Single-Channel Diversity Receiver
- ACT-707SE is a half-rack receiver in a compact metal casing.
- Reliable diversity reception for maximum range with dual "Pilotone & NoiseLock" circuit prevents interferences.
- Bright and easy-to-read LED display shows numeric channel and RF/AF strengths.
- Innovative "Noise" indicator indicates if the receiver is experiencing interference.
- Press the "SCAN" button and the receiver will auto-scan and lock on to an open, interference-free frequency.
- Then press the "ACT" button to automatically upload the receiver frequency to the transmitter.
- Output level and dynamic range are accurately pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule's sensitivity, thus ensuring optimal performance of the system.
- 16 systems can be operated simultaneously in one frequency band.
- Patented and meets worldwide wireless regulations and approvals.
ACT707TE Belt-pack Transmitter
- Plastic Housing
- LED indicator displays power on/off and battery status.
- Compact, lightweight and streamline shape for easy wearing.
- Impedance selectable switch for microphone or guitar, and built-in sensitivity level adjustor.
- Industry standard mini-XLR 4-pin (TA4F) connector is utilized for quick and screw lock connection and accepts lavaliere, headworn microphone and guitar inputs with level adjustments.
- Belt clip allows 360 degrees rotating to suit transmitter wearing.
- World's first ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) function provides rapid automatic channel setting.
- Innovative "Photo-cell Coupling" high dynamic range and high fidelity modulation circuitry is capable of accepting high input level and less distortion.
- Advanced efficient transmitting and low power consumption circuit design provides battery operating hours 2~3 times longer than other brands.
- Professional quality ensures no impact-damage.