Native Instruments KORE Komplete 4 Native Instruments Collection
Native Instruments Kore will change the way you produce and perform. As the world’s first Universal Sound Platform, it integrates all your software instruments and effects into a single, unified interface. Native Instruments Kore gives you total control of your sound and instant, hands-on access with a real analog feel.
Native Instruments Kore -- a seamlessly integrated software and hardware solution
Native Instruments Kore - Start Thinking in Sound
Kore introduces KoreSound, a universal sound format that shifts the focus from individual instruments toward the sound itself. The powerful database allows you to search and manage all your sounds according to specific musical attributes.
Native Instruments Kore - A Single Interface
Kore's uniform interface gives you instant access to all the sounds on your computer. The groundbreaking fusion of software and hardware makes using instruments and effects easier than ever before, allowing you to spend more time concentrating on your music.
Native Instruments Kore - Komplete Compatibility
All presets included with NI instruments have been pre-configured and categorized with a variety of attributes, making the combination of Kore and NI Komplete 3 outstandingly powerful.
Native Instruments Kore - Total Integration
Kore can host any VST and AudioUnit instrument and effect. It runs stand-alone or as a plug-in within all major sequencers. KoreSounds can consist of multiple instruments and effects and can be transferred seamlessly between songs, systems and studios.
Native Instruments Kore - Master Your Performance
Beside its incredible power within a studio environment, Native Instruments Kore is also built to be used live on stage. Advanced performance features and the high resolution Kore controller enable you to play your instruments and effects, switch between presets and recall songs all while staying focused on your performance.
| Call or e-mail us for the best available price
1300 785 205 or (08) 8339 1000
Native Instruments Kore - Top Features
- Universal Sound Platform and performance environment uniting all AU and VST plug-ins
- Perfectly integrated software and hardware system
- Hardware for analog feel, hands-on control of KORE and all AU and VST plug-ins
- Sound Browser searches for sounds by musical attributes
- KoreSound format stores information describing a sound's musical characteristics and attributes
- KoreSound format saves layers, splits, routings and embedded MIDI files
- Integrated mixer with send, insert, group channels and14 high-end effects
- Live performance features allow seamless transitions between set-ups
- Universal compatibility allows KoreSounds to be used on almost any system
Native Instruments Kore - Hardware Specifications
- 24bit/96Khz USB 2.0 Core Audio/ASIO audio interface
- 2 input, 2 balanced output channels and headphone output
- High-resolution control protocol delivers real 'analog feel'
- Touch-sensitive, incremental knobs with 500 steps per revolution
- 64 x 128 pixel, context-specific display
- Dedicated inputs for 2 footswitches and 1 expression pedal
- Stereo digital out (coaxial S/PDIF)
- MIDI Input and Output
- USB 2.0 bus-powered
- Not compatible to USB 1.1
Native Instruments Kore - Interfaces
- Loads: VST®, Audio Units™,
- Runs: Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS™, DXi™, Core Audio™, ASIO™, DirectSound™
Native Instruments Kore - System Requirements
- Mac OS 10.3.x, G4 1GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Win XP, Pentium 1GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Win XP must have Service Pack 2 installed
- USB 2.0 port
Native Instruments Kore - Recommended System
- Mac OS 10.4.x, G5 1.8 GHz, 768 MB RAM
- Win XP, Pentium 1.4GHz, 768 MB RAM