Phonic Firefly 808 Studio Preamp - 192KHz FireWire Interface
The Phonic Firefly 808 Rack-mountable FireWire preamp is a flexible, high-quality interface for songwriters to record guitars, keyboards, vocals and more to a computer. Features include 8 analog (XLR and 1/4") inputs and 8 analog (1/4") outputs, as well as S/PDIF, AES/EBU, MIDI and ADAT inputs and outputs – all of which are streamed to and from the computer in real time through a 24-bit/192kHz FireWire connection. Compatible with the popular Digital Audio Workstation applications, this powerful unit provides recording musicians and engineers alike with the kind of sophisticated yet easy-to-use recording device they require.
| $ 522.50 |
(save 8% off RRP)
- Support for 24-bit and 192kHz sample rates
- 18 x 18 simultaneous inputs and outputs.
- 8 microphone preamps with individual gain and phantom power
- 8 line inputs
- 8 channels of optical ADAT I/O
- SPDIF I/O
- AES/EBU I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Word Clock I/O
- Headphone Output with gain control
- Main Output with volume control
- I/O Metering on channels 1-8
- Synch, sample rate, digital I/O and Midi I/O indicators
- Dual FireWire ports for daisy chaining multiple units and direct PC/Mac connection
- Stand-alone mixer functionality for field/studio use without a computer
- Windows XP and Mac OSX compatible
- Steinberg Cubase LE DAW software included.