QSC Audio PLX 3402
This amplifier defines high impact. The PLX 3402 delivers 3,400 watts in a 2 rack-unit chassis that's only 13" deep and 21 lbs.
The power supply of this amplifier (and in fact all in the series) sets is apart from its competitors. This takes QSC's exclusive PowerWave Technology used in the award-winning PowerLight Series to a new level for chest-pounding bass and crystal-clear highs. It also features hum-free noise floor (an astonishing -107dB)and ultra-low distortion of 0.03% THD.
An Advanced Thermal Management system keeps the PLX 3402 running under the most demanding conditions. Reliability and performance are the hallmarks of QSC and this is a supreme example of their art.
| Coming soon!
e-mail sales for details.
- STEREO, Both Channels Driven
- 8 ohms 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.03% THD: 700W
- 4 ohms 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.05% THD: 1100W
- 2 ohms 1 kHz 1% THD: 1700W
- BRIDGED MONO
- 16 ohms 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD: 1400W
- 8 ohms 20 Hz-20 kHz 0.1% THD: 2200W
- 4 ohms 1 kHz 1% THD: 3400W
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz-20 kHz): <-107 dB
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.9Vrms
- Input Sensitivity @ 4 ohms: 1.7Vrms
- Voltage Gain: 40x (32 dB)
- Output Circuitry: 2-Step Class H
- Power Requirements (1/8 Power Pink Noise @ 4 Ohm): 12A
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Distortion (Typ) 20 Hz-20 kHz, 10 dB below rated
power: Less than 0.01% THD
- Distortion (Typ) <1.0 kHz, full rated power: Less
than 0.01% THD
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, +/- 0.2 dB / 8 Hz-50 kHz,
+0, -3 dB
- Damping Factor: >500
- Input Impedance: 6 k ohms unbalanced, 12 k ohms balanced
- Input Clipping: 10 Vrms (+22 dB)
- Cooling: Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Connectors, each channel Input: 3-pin XLR & 1/4"
- Connectors, each channel Output: Neutrik Speakon(TM) and
touch-proof binding posts
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit,
thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection, Stable into reactive or
- Load Protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) rack mounting, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall
(2 rack spaces) 13.25" (33.7 cm) deep (from front mounting rails)
- Gain: 40x (32 dB)
- Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg) net, 27 lb (12.3 kg) shipping