RME QuadMic - 4 Channel Microphone Preamp - Made in Germany
QuadMic offers 4 balanced microphone and line inputs via Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks. Each channel contains switches for 48V phantom power, a low cut filter, and phase reversal. Amplification can be set between 10 and 60 dB. LEDs for signal, clip, and activated phantom power complete the list of features. The balanced line level output signals are available at the back of the unit via 4 stereo TRS jacks. The output reference level can be chosen between HiGain or +4 dBu, making the QuadMic fully compatible to RMEs ADI-8 series and all HDSPs with analog inputs.
RMEs universal rackmount holder can be used to fit the QuadMic into any 19" rack. The included professional switching power supply offers safe operation world wide, even when the power lines are weak or noisy. The QuadMic offers a high-tech, state-of-the-art design - precisely what 'Made in Germany' is famous for.
| $ 879.00 |
(save 12% off RRP)
- Operates with voltages ranging from 7-38V DC, 7-27V AC. Operation with practically any power source, including batteries and rechargeable batteries
- 100% hum-free through internal switching regulators
- High-quality switching power supply included, for worldwide operation at 100-240 Volt
- Max. input level: +11 dBu
- Max. output level: +21 dBu
- SNR: 129 dB EIN @ 150 Ohm
- THD: < 0.006% @ 30 dB Gain
- Wide frequency response with special RF input filters
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 200 kHz, - 0.5 dB
- Hi-pass filter at 80 Hz, 18 dB/oct
- Phantom power +48 Volt switchable per channel
- Unbeatable price/performance ratio!