Rode VideoMic Stereo - X-Y Configured On-Camera Microphone
Now videographers can use true 'studio' stereo recording techniques in the field with ease. The X/Y configuration enables the StereoVideoMic to capture the true ambience of the recording space, while still offering a high level of rear rejection and low noise. Fitted with a shoe mount, the Stereo VideoMic has the same low noise circuit design as the best selling VideoMic.
The Stereo VideoMic offers 9V battery operation, an LED battery status indicator, high pass filter switch, and a -10dB pad switch which allows for the mic to be used on most cameras with perfect level control. You can also use the StereoVideoMic as a remote mic on a stand, or a RØDE boom pole (optional), which truly makes this versatile product well suited for all video applications including Electronic News Gathering (ENG), Weddings, Sports Events & Interviews.
| $ 265.00 |
(save 37% off RRP)
- Power: 9V battery powered
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 74 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 176gm
- Dimensions: 65mmH x 170mmW x 102mmD