Shure Beta 87C Condenser LoZ Vocal Cardioid Microphone
Developed in response to professional demands associated with the use of personal monitoring devices like the Shure PSM ® Series, Shure's new Beta 87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
The uniform cardioid polar pattern of the Beta 87C enables users to effectively reject ambient noise arriving at the rear of the microphone, an attribute that will be especially appealing to users of personal monitors and others who frequently experience undesirable sounds bleeding into their mixes.
| Call or e-mail us for the best available price
1300 785 205 or (08) 8339 1000
- Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimal off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz