TC Electronic RH 750 Bass Head
TC Electronic’s RH750 bass amp raises the bass bar to new heights with a set of unrivalled tone shaping tools, and in combination with 3 on-board presets and a built-in chromatic bass tuner, RH750 is about to change the game of bass playing for good! You can create any 3 bass tones you want, and switch between them instantly while always remaining in tune and ready to play! Power – 750 watts (1200w peak into 4 ohms)
On-board chromatic tuner – Always active for instant pitch monitoring at any time.
Presets – 3 user-defined presets.
TweeterTone™ – Front panel tweeter level control for crisp and modern bass tones.
SpectraComp™ – Multi-band compression – the musical way to compress!
TubeTone™ – Emulation of both the tube preamp and tube power amp sections.
4-band EQ – Semi-parametric Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble.
Transformer balanced Line Driver – Studio-grade DI for ultra-clean signals to PAs or DAWs.
Headphone output – Studio-grade 1/8” headphone output w/ speaker simulation for silent rehearsal
Auxiliary stereo input – for backtrack input
World ready power supply – Automatic adaption from 90-240volts mains supply
Digital Recording output – Record straight into your DAW via AES/EBU or SPDIF
| $ 1499.00 |
(save 12% off RRP)
- Input connector: 1/4" jack
- Input impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
- Gain range: -96 to 32 dB
- Bass Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- Low Mid Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- High Mid Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
- Treble Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
- Tweeter Tone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
- TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
- SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
- Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
- User Memories: 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
- Tuning range: Chromatic, constant on A0 (27.50 Hz) to E5 (659.26 Hz)
- Mute: Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
- Master Level Headphone Output: Studio quality headphone amp
- Impedance: 40 to 600 Ohm
- Mains: supply 100-120V~ or 220-240V~ 50/60 Hz (100 W @ 1/8 Power)
- Speaker out: Combined Speakon / 1/4" jack
- Power rating: 750 W (1200 W Peak)
- Balanced output: Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
- Max. Output: +0 dBu
- Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Preamp out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8 dBu
- Power amp: in 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8 dBu
- Rehearsal: input RCA, Left/Right input, fits to iPod®
- Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
- Remote connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0° C to 50° C / -30° C to 70° C
- Humidity Max.: 90 % non-condensing
- Dimensions: 275 x 290 x 66 mm / 10,8" x 11,4" x 2,6"
- Weight: 4kg / 8.8 pounds
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front plated and painted steel chassis