TL Audio A3 - Discrete Class A Mono Tube Channel Strip
New from TL Audio, the Ebony Series is a sleek looking range of discrete Class A processors designed to heighten your audio experience. The range consists of 3 units, all of which use Discrete Class A circuitry and have an optional tube stage with variable drive putting you in control of how creamy or how cool your unit sounds. The Ebony Series A3 Processor is a single channel unit, accepting mic, line and instrument inputs. Processing includes gain and phase control, compression and
equalisation. A tube stage may be switched into the signal path, with variable drive control.
The front panel mounted jack socket is suitable for a variety of sources, including electric guitar, acoustic pickup and keyboard. The instrument input has high/low switching, and a dedicated valve input stage. The tube stage has a variable drive control, with the signal level indicated by the variable intensity “Drive” LED and “Peak” LED. Use of this feature typically introduces 1% to 10% harmonic distortion, predominately second harmonic, without changing the output level from the unit. The tube stage can be selected or bypassed as required.
| $ 1897.50 |
(save 24% off RRP)
- Discrete Class A and Tube Mono Channel Strip
- Quality discrete class A preamp
- DI input for high/low impedence instrument input
- Phantom Power
- 30dB Pad
- 90Hz High Pass Filter
- Phase Reverse
- Switchable tube stage with rotary drive control
- Insert send and return point for attaching additional equipment
- Direct output for short path audio via insert send.
- 3 band EQ with swept mid
- Compressor section with variable ratio, threshold, attack, release, knee and gain make up.
- EQ switchable pre and post compression stage
- Analogue style VU metering for level / gain reduction
- +10dB metering for use with DAW
- Compatible with DO-2 card for SPDIF digital output