Vicoustic Flexi Wood A50 - Acoustic Panels, available in White and Black
Flexi Wood A50 is a panel dedicated to the control of medium and medium-low frequencies. It acts simultaneously as an absorber and a reflector, controlling excess energy in a room without compromising its ambience. This helps to create listening spaces with a natural, bright sound.
The panel's revolutionary design is further enhanced by the addition of a wood surface. Long known for its excellent acoustic properties, the wood also adds elegance and modernity to the panel, making it suitable for use in any type of space.
The Flexi Wood panel is available in two different thicknesses for use in different frequency ranges. Flexi Wood A50 is designed to perform to maximum effect between 400 and 1250 Hz.
Product Technical Information
- Material: Acoustic Foam and Wood
- Product Dimensions - 60 x 60 x 5 cm
- Colour: Available in White or Black
- Fire Rating: M1
- Installation- Adhesive FlexiGlue
- Includes 10 panels per Box
- Listening Rooms, Home Theatres, Recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Performance Spaces, Rehearsal Rooms, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, etc.