Vicoustic Flexi Wood A75 - Acoustic Panels, available in White and Black
Flexi Wood A75 is a panel dedicated to the control of medium and medium-low frequencies. It acts simultaneously as an absorber and a reflector, controlling excess energy in a room without compromising its ambience. This helps to create listening spaces with a natural, bright sound.
The panel's revolutionary design is further enhanced by the addition of a wood surface. Long known for its excellent acoustic properties, the wood also adds elegance and modernity to the panel, making it suitable for use in any type of space.
The Flexi Wood panel is available in two different thicknesses for use in different frequency ranges. Flexi Wood A75 acts as a Helmholtz resonator performing between 200Hz and 2000Hz.
Product Technical Information
- Material: Acoustic Foam and Wood
- Product Dimensions - 60 x 60 x 7.5 cm
- Fire Rating: M1
- Colour: Available in White or Black
- Installation- Adhesive FlexiGlue
- Includes 6 panels per Box
- Listening Rooms, Home Theaters, Recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Performance Spaces, Rehearsal Rooms, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, etc.