Vicoustic Multifuser Wood 36 - Acoustic Panels (Wood, White, and Black)
Made from solid wood, the Multifuser Wood 36 is perfect for use in venues such as concert halls, hi-fi rooms and recording studios, where effective diffusion is often required, without too much absorption occurring at the same time. With its striking angled surface, the two-dimensional diffuser is based on a QRD sequence combined with changing reflection techniques (a result of the angled surface).
The panel itself is made in two parts. Each part can be rotated in different directions so that a uniform, omni-directional scattering of sound is achieved, with particularly effective diffusion of mid and low frequencies. Multifuser Wood 36 works between 470Hz and 10kHz. As well as its acoustic efficiency, the panel’s attractive appearance makes it suitable for use in a range of settings. Available in Light Brown, Black and White finishes.
- QRD sequence combines with changing reflection techniques 2D – Difusion
- Quality construction that will work on walls. Made entirely of wood.
- Mechanical wood suspension system + Adhesive
Product Technical Information
- Material: Wood
- Colour: Available in Black, White and Light Brown finishes
- Installation: Fixing sistem included
- Includes 1 panel per Box
- Conference Rooms, Classrooms, Auditoriums, Hi-Fi and Home Cinema