Vicoustic Poly Wood Fuser - Acoustic Panels, available in White and Black
Creating effective and controlled diffusion within a particular design frequency has always been one of the greatest challenges facing acousticians. Vicoustic is proud to present the Poly Wood Fuser, a specially designed panel based on an optimal curve, which creates an elliptical diffuser to effectively scatter unwanted frequencies.
The panel’s fibreboard elliptical membrane has a controlled density, allowing an infinite diffusion pattern (effective from 300Hz to 12 kHz), which breaks up standing waves and flutter-echo effects.
The panel’s acoustic foam interior serves two purposes; dampening the membrane’s diffusion effect and acting as a broadband absorber for medium low frequencies.
Product Technical Information
- Material: Acoustic Foam and Wood
- Installation: Adhesive FlexiGlue
- Colours: Available in White or Black
- Weight (White): 8.5 Kg
- Weight (Black): 9.5 Kg
- Includes 6 panels per Box
- Each panel: 59.7 x 59.7 x 13.0 cm
- Listening Rooms, Home Theaters, recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Performance Spaces, Rehearsal Rooms, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, etc.